malladi

welcome to the home of articles on motivation, humor. also stories on mythology,panchatantram.links to websites and many more....

Monday, April 11, 2011

interview

This article is to tell u that real people still exists in urban political society.

I wasn’t feeling excited rather was feeling like going for a good long drive this morning when I know iam going for an interview. Usually people feel their nerve or try to know almost everything about the company they r going to, but it was different for me, I was feeling this sense of freedom that I longed for from quite some time. It wasn’t the interview which was on my mind but was the space I fought for and yearned for. I said to myself, lets put the radio on but then again my heart was pounding with contentment within self that dint want to mix with music. So, in some couple of hours (it was, as my home is far from the company), I was there and suddenly felt like coming back to life.

The security asked me to stop at the entrance to carry their regular checks and was very cordial and friendly which reminded me of my yester year (it feels like to me) corporate life. I used to be very friendly with security and staff at my then office. It was all sounding familiar to me. Now, I moved on from the gate with smiles all around wishing luck to me. That brought a big cheer in me.

As I entered inside and were taking steps towards reception, I felt a bit unusual as I did this at my career scratch. Well, you know what’s next, we need to wait for sometime until someone calls you (sometimes it might take much much longer than expected and sometimes unexpected).

I was introduced to a lady who was by looks younger to me and obviously slimmer than me and was taken to a different floor to get a PHONE introduced to me which is going to conduct the interview by itself. As it was after some while iam entering to corporate life, I felt I was replying to a voice message left on the phone (didn’t laugh though). I finished that well ahead of my given time and was waiting for a friend who is responsible for all the things today. She came to me, enquired about the status and left the floor and I walked out for another round. This time it was a COMPUTER which is taking my interview. U know that for normal people, technology is limited to typing on the computer to communicate rather speak to it on a headphone. I guess Bill Gates uses that kind of technology (affordable for them). The countdown started as soon as I entered the name and so forth details. I finished that with half the countdown left to scare me.

By this time, my stomach was yelling at me to pour something for it to give stamina to my senses, hence I called my friend, informed about my tasks and was sure I was done for this day.

My friend greeted me with her small and tiny lunch box which I couldn’t take my eyes off. We went to the café to have what my belly was screaming for but as soon as I entered the café, it was different for me.

I see people, I see them in groups, having food, somewhere having water, cracking jokes, cribbing about politics at office, talking about what happened with them , somebody was serious having their food and some flaunting with their new hair style, their dress, saree……….. OMG is what I felt and said, IS this what I was missing all throughout in USA. I mean no dollar made me happy anytime but this was fulfilling. I was completely in to that world and started to realize how much I missed my happiness for a small blunder which became a biggest sin of my life , marrying someone whom you are not compatible with. I remembered all the things which me and my group used to do at the café and particularly me who dreamt big in life, wanted to achieve something in life, prove a point to all, left every damn thing just for the sake of a sacred thread (which is considered to be) to take care of an infant, a big fat insane infant, take care of their food, toilets, house, laundry and company when they get bored. Never that I felt I was being taken care of instead of sacrificing all the world’s happiness and earnings for an unrealized life.

Felt the phrase true as someone said “ So much to give and soooo little to take”.

Well to continue, my friend took me to a corner place and made me sit there and went to get some plates for both of us though that’s not her usual lunch time. (Hmmmm ppl still can do things for u). To be downright I lost the habit of being cared and feels annoyed when someone cares or pampers me. Now, this friend of mine gave almost more than half of her lunch to my belly to keep it happy and got some stuff for my son instead of my resistance to buy. How could I repay a debt of a genuine gesture, my heart pounded for a second. This is not the first time my friend bought something for us (me n my son).

I continue to gaze at the environment I was in, I think I was in this world earlier but I had eclipse on to my life and again I will shine with all my brightness. And suddenly I hear a voice speaking to me “kya hua” , came back as a sudden drop and said nothing and then she offered me juice but I was perplexed, dazzled to say I was out of emotion to have anything in the world. I rejected her and walked down to the reception with all mixed thoughts that iam starting my career from scratch which I made earlier to make big. Now it would take sometime for me to build that up again. I was all feeling owed to my friend because of whom I felt so much happy and relieved keeping aside my interview result.

It was time bid adios to my friend, gave me a tight hug and asked to take care while on drive. For me it is all mixed up by this time and don’t know what to feel. So, stopped feeling anything and walked towards my bike started it and rode like a teenager who just got bike. No I switched on the radio and was dancing on the bike without bothering what the public might think me as. I was shouting, dancing and singing loudly while driving and was at my peak happiness for getting rid of life of tensions and felt glad I have taken a decision atleast now. I drove all Hyderabad happily musing and with glee I yelled get lost u BBBBBBB at the place where he resides (came from there intentionally), Man u feel sooooo awesome when u drive in happiness getting rid of your worst nightmares.

Reached home after 3hrs of driving and still wanted to drive more but Hyderabad and secunderabad was out of places. Now at this time, I think today is my best day and some more on the store and all the dance, amuse and glitter today will remain with me forever cause after so many years I elated again.

Well, I can say someone really made this all happen today and she remain in my deeds and life.

That’s when I say, Real people still exists in this urban political society.

What say …………………….?

Malladi Sudha

12.24 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home